Communicate in Greek for Beginners contains the material covered in Book 1 of the course "Επικοινωνήστε Ελληνικά", which is addressed to late adolescent and adult learners of Modern Greek and follows an interesting, lively and thorough approach to Greek as it is spoken and written today.
Communicate in Greek for Beginners has been adapted to serve English speaking learners. Hence, exercise instructions, tips on grammar or other language points, and grammar explanations are given in English.
Once a student has completed Communicate in Greek for Beginners he/she may continue studying Modern Greek by using the course books, exercise books and audio CD’s for levels 2 and 3 of the Epikoinoniste Ellinika method.
The textbook/student's book contains:
- Dialogues and texts based on realistic everyday situations as well as subjects of a more general nature
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises
- Exercises of the four communication skills
- Grammar tables
- General guidelines for the teacher
- English, French, German,Spanish, Italian, and Russian vocabularies
- Key to the written exercises
- The audio Cd contains the dialogues, the texts and the exercises of oral comprehension of the pupil's book
Level 1 (beginner) - The textbook is accopagnied by two exercices book (sold separately)