Parnassus is not only a famous ski center; it is also a national Park, with a very rich network of forest roads, beautiful villages, unknown monasteries, and splendid paths which cross very beautiful landscapes.
- geophysical base of precision of the service geographical of the army, elaborate so that you have an clear image "in relief" of volumes of the mountain. Datum lines by 100 m.
- rich road network, which includes even secondary or unimportant dirt tracks and exit, and, of course, all the important footpaths of the mountain with particular labeling of the picturesque ways with a green color and a precise mileage of crossroads with crossroads.
- rich information for the friends of nature (altitudes of tops, paths, shelters of alpinism, ravines, caves, beaches, sources, etc), for the tourists (archaeological spaces, monasteries, castles, etc.) and a lot of useful information for motorists (stations gasoline, vulcanizer, nodes, tunnel, etc).
- At the back of the map 32 pages were printed (in Greek and English) with various information about the mountain, the flora and its fauna, geology, mythology, the history, the monasteries, the villages, the paths, and of course an alphabetical index of the cities and a table with useful telephones.
- in these pages is described in an analytical way (step by step) the most beautiful way of excursion in the Parnassus, from Delphes to Korykio Antro and to Livadi, an ideal walk for initial or "advanced" hikers.
In Greek and English
scale 1:50 000